Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Internal use of Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.* Limonene, one of the main chemical components of Green Mandarin essential oil, is renowned for its surface cleansing properties. Limonene may also help support cellular function, along with γ-Terpinene. Green Mandarin oil may provide antioxidant support and help support cardiovascular health when taken internally.
* Create a bright and energized environment while diffusing the sweet, refreshing aroma of Green Mandarin oil throughout your home or workplace.
Citrus, fruity, sweet and floral
- Dilute it in a spray bottle to clean the surfaces of your kitchen.
- Add one to two drops to a glass of water to help soothe the nervous system and support a healthy immune function and response.†
- Place a drop on toothbrush before adding toothpaste to promote healthy-looking teeth.
- Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.†
- Diffuse to create a positive, uplifting environment.