- Basil stimulates hair follicles, increases scalp circulation, and promotes hair growth
- Fenugreek nourishes hair and stimulates blood flow to the root which helps combat hair loss
- Peppermint stimulates nerve endings and increases local blood flow to the scalp
- Hops help stimulate scalp circulation which helps with hair loss
1 bag contains about 1 cup of tea, enough for at least 4 - 8 hair rinses
Reusable cotton muslin bag included!
How to Use
Directions for a Simple Herbal Hair Rinse Tea:
- Fill muslin bag with 2 to 3 tablespoons of herbs.
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over herbal bag.
- Steep for at least 30 minutes covered.
- Remove herbs from the tea and make sure it’s not too hot.
- As you slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp. Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times.
- Gently rinse it out with cool water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
Always make and store herbal hair preparations in nonreactive containers. Refrigerate leftover hair tea for 7-10 days in a clean airtight container. Do not refrigerate tea in an aluminum container.