The powerful duo of Neem and Tea Tree oils plus soothing organic botanicals create this invigorating and moisturizing all over body and hair shampoo.
The ancient healing properties of Neem and Tea Tree Oils, known for their antibacterial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory and skin healing properties, can be helpful for dandruff, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Tea tree helps heal infections and skin disorders and fights acne without causing dryness or other side effects of modern day acne treatments
- Tea Tree essential oil is a natural deodorant, refreshes, stimulates and deep cleans the skin and scalp
- Organic elder and calendula flowers help heal rashes and soothe dry, irritated skin and scalp
- The combination of neem and tea tree balances skin oil production and is very helpful for teenagers with oily skin or anyone prone to acne
- Soothes dry, irritated skin and scalp
A sulfate free, silicone free, paraben free natural body & hair shampoo
Since this versatile Neem & Tea Tree bar works to help so many similar skin and scalp problems it has been specially formulated to be used as a therapeutic body and facial soap, and/or a hair shampoo.
As A Soap Bar
The purpose of soap is to combine with oil and dirt on the body. The method you use to cleanse your skin is really personal preference.
- rub the bar directly on your skin
- create lather in your clean hands and wash
- use a washcloth or textured washing accessory
As A Shampoo Bar
There are many ways to use a shampoo bar and what works for one person, may not work for another. You may want to try several methods to see which one works best for you.
- Technique #1: Use The Bar Directly On Your Hair
- Technique #2: Create The Lather in Your Hands
If you have long hair, please check out the FAQ on the left titled, "Ida's Shampoo Bar Technique for Long Hair."