As a woman, I never questioned how problematic using disposable sanitary products could be until I read an article mentioning the fact that most commercially made panty liners and sanitary pads are actually 90% made of plastic. Swapping to an eco-friendly solution was so easy, reusable and re-washable pads are practically the same as disposable ones, with the added bonus that can save money and the planet too! Our EarthBits ones come with a lovely flower print.
• External leakproof, stain-resistant PUL printed fabric.
• Soft and absorbent charcoal bamboo lining
• Designed to last, when properly cared for each pad can last for at least 3 years.
• Machine washable, at 30 Degrees Celcius
• Eco-friendly solution to fight menstruation-related pollution
• 2 side poppers to securely fit the liner to your underwear and guaranteeing no leaking while moving
• Foldable in pocket-size pouches
• Sold by sets of three (3)
• Size: 20x6.5cm